CAT GEN 7 Tourniquet
The North American Rescue® Combat Application Tourniquet (C-A-T) is an essential piece of life-saving equipment that saves countless lives.
- Official Tourniquet of the U.S. Army
- Proven to be 100% effective in occluding blood flow in both upper & lower extremities by the U.S. Army’s Institute of Surgical Research
- NEW Single Routing Buckle for faster application, decreased blood loss, effective slack removal, fewer windlass turns, and simplified training with single protocol application standards
- Includes reinforced windlass, stabilization plate, windlass clip, and writeable windlass security strap
- Featuring NAR’s signature Red Tip Technology® elliptical tab providing added visual clues during application
- Packaged: L 6.5 in. x W 2.4 in. x D 1.5 in.
- Open Length: 37.5 in.
- Weight: 2.7 oz