Firestarter Survival Wallet
(cash/card holder built with burnable tinder cordage, durable aluminium frame, outfitted with morale patch for concealing SERE supplies, and a ferrorod toggle for firecrafting)
FireCord Tinder Filled Paracord wrapped around aluminum frame forming 2 sleeves that each hold 2 credit cards or 4-6 business cards. A Superesse Patch Kit Morale Patch is secured on one side of the wallet and held in place by heavy duty elastic bungees. These bungees keep all cards in their sleeve and also serve to hold overflow cards and cash. The Superesse Velcro Morale Patch has a covert pocket hidden in the back. Pack the storage slot with small micro Survival, Fire, Escape Supplies or outfit it one of our “Standalone Patch Kits.” A ferro rod firestarter is equipped allowing you to craft frire using only your wallet. Each wallet is built by hand in the USA by our Partner at T.A.R.S Wallets and outfitted with survival implements by Superesse.
1. Aluminium, 1/8″ Powdercoated Body Frame. Rugged shock proof design.
2. Superesse Morale Patch with Covert Storage Pocket. Velcro Patch with a lasercut slit on the backside of Velcro. This serves as a concealed storage compartment for small items. The patch does not permanently attached to wallet, it is simply secured under the bungees and can be quickly removed to deploy survival contents. Add a standalone Patch Kit to provide more survival/EDC options, (supplies can be stored in this morale patch).
3. Bottle Opener: Improvise corners of Aluminum Frame to pry off a bottle’s cap.
4. Defensive Weapon: Utilize hard sides of aluminium frame as a blunt force striking tool.
5. Fire Steel Ferrocerium Toggle Peg: Start a fire. Scrape slowly to shave off black coating before use. Strike quickly to ignite tinder. Reflect on sparks into nest of fine tinder, provide oxygen flow by blowing into the base of flame. (attached to base of wallet and looped thru paracord)
6. Fire Cord (black): 550lb 7 nylon strand paracord containing an inner combustible wick that easily ignites with a strong flame, long burn time, and is waterproof. Great for starting fires in wet conditions or when tinder isn’t accessible. Oil based tinder. Fray the red wick to create more surface area and light with a spark
Tips: Frame can be sharpened to use as a cutting edge.
Tips: Wallet can be used a a blunt force striking weapons to defend from an attack. Grasp in hand and leave corners of frame exposed while delivering blow.
Tips: Unravel paracord by finding loose ends, (melted ends) and then work cordage loose.
Tips: Fold back the storage pocket on morale patch to slide in small items like tinder, handcuff key, a $100 bill, medication, razor, etc.