Free Shipping on All Orders Over $50
The RIP-M is designed to be a customize-able MOLLE panel that can be inserted into your bag and be rigid enough to not slump over. No more pulling every loose item out of your bag to find the one thing you need right now. If you need to access gear at the bottom of your bag, pull your RIP-M panel out and slide it back in your bag just as easily once you are done.
Designed for Military, Law Enforcement, First Responders, Shooting Sports, Outdoor sportsmen, and any pursuit requiring essential gear being organized and accessible when the moment is critical. (Accessories in photos are used for illustration only and are not included).
Some packages come with mounting straps. See the “Mounting Hardware” page for additional mounting options.
Mount to vehicles, storage cases, safe doors, inside backpack, etc. with the “RIP-M Hook & Loop Accessory Pack” or “Mounting Kit for RIP-M (rigid molle panel) – Adjustable MOLLE 1 Inch Webbing Straps with Side Release Buckles”. Hardware can also be used to mount the RIP-M using the pre-cut mounting holes and then securing with an appropriate fastener and spacers as needed.
The 12.25in x 21in RMP is a universal fit for Driver or Passenger Seatbacks and Passenger Seat Fronts on:
– Compact to Full Size Cars
– Compact to Full Size SUVs
– Compact to Full Size Trucks
– Any Vehicle Seat with seat back dimensions equal to or greater than 12.25in wide x 21in tall
RMP Seatback Tool / Rifle Rack and Organizer
– Simple no drilling / no tools installation and removal that can be completed in under 60 seconds
– Universal fit, check compatibility chart for sizing
– Lockable with addition of cable lock around seat base
– Attach MOLLE style pouches to organize your gear
– Customize with Adhesive Backed Loop to accept Velcro Hook Pouches
– Use GMT backer plates to hard mount tool and rifle racks
– 0.25″ holes on edge for mounting with screws
– 1″ slots for attaching 1″ Webbing Mounting Straps and Handles
– 0.563″ holes on corners accept Push Button QD Swivel Mounting Straps
– D-Ring style straps require removable headrest
– 24in “Top” style strap loops around any headrest
Quick access to your gear is enhanced by the consistent positioning and customizable layout. Attached to any vehicle seat without having to drill or bolt on, it gives you the tactical ability to organize your mission critical gear on an interchangeable platform that can be swapped out or quickly reorganized as the mission changes.
Military, Law Enforcement, ranchers and hunters commonly utilize this configuration to provide quick access weapon storage in addition to keeping other tools and gear within arms reach from the driver or rear seat.
Already in use with a wide array of United States and International Military, Federal Agencies, Local Fire, Rescue, EMT and Law Enforcement users, this is a combat and field proven system for saving lives by decreasing reaction time when seconds count.
Width: 12.25″ (311.15mm)
Height: 21″ (533.4mm)
Thickness: 0.188″ (4.77mm)
Material: High Strength Polyethylene
Panel Weight: 16.5 ounces each (467.7671 grams)
Mounting to Internal Wood Panel of Safe Door:
– Line up RMP in desired location.
– Using “Hardware Mounting Kit – Self Drilling Screws with Nylon Spacers” available through GMT slide the Self Drilling Screw through the outside edge holes on the RMP, slide a spacer onto it, and then drill/screw into the wood paneling of the safe door.
– A pilot hole may be drilled if desired prior to applying screws/spacers.
ATTACHING QUICK FIST GEAR CLAMPS
– Set Backer Plate into punch out from back of panel at desired location.
– Accessories with multiple backer plates may need the backer plates to be oriented properly for either vertical or horizontal mounting
– Pass screws through rubber Quick Fist Clamp and line up with drilled/tapped hole in backer plate, secure by screwing into hole.
– Multiple sizes of Quick Fist Rubber Clamps are available to secure different sized tools.
– The same procedure can be used to attach any accessory that requires backer plates
UPGRADING TO ACCEPT VELCRO HOOK/LOOP POUCHES
To upgrade any RMP to accept Hook backed pouches, morale patches, or accessories follow the below steps:
To adhere the Adhesive backed Velcro Loop tape to your RMP panel:
– Purchase “Low Profile Loop – Adhesive Backed – 1″ Width” from GMT.
– Ensure the panel is cleaned with an alcohol wipe and completely dry.
– Peel the backing off the adhesive backed velcro tape and place the loop section onto the panel. Press firmly into place, and then press further with a rolling pin or place heavy weight onto panel to compress and ensure full contact.
– Apply heat from a hair dryer to warm up the panel and the velcro, enabling the adhesive to “run” or liquefy enough to seep into the panel for a better bond.
– Optionally, use 3M Primer 94 to prime the surface before sticking the adhesive backed velcro into place. This promotes higher adhesion to the panel.